Now there are 'traffic light' labels for pet food
Daily Mail online:
Now there are 'traffic light' labels for PET FOOD: New nutritional system lets owners know they're not feeding their dogs junk.
- Tribal Pet Foods are incorporating 'traffic light' labels on their dog food
- Laels are the same as the ones that are featured on human foods
- Colours indicate if the food is healthy or unhealthy for dogs
- Red indicates the food is bad, while green shows that it has ideal nutrients
- Comes after a study revealed there are 2.5 million overweight dogs in UK